Chocolate Shops in Illinois

UPDATE: I'm still looking for more candy and chocolate stops so please leave comments and let me know what is out there along I-74 or even I-90.

In preparation for your Chocolate Priestess's long trip back to see family and for various trips she has to take this spring and summer, I'm looking for your knowledge about different chocolatiers and chocolate shops or bakeries or whatever might lay along our routes.

We'll be going through Illinois along I-74 for part of the trip.  If you know the addresses of any chocolatiers along that route, please leave me a comment with their name and as much address information as you can.

We'd love to stop at two or some places along the journey and then I'd share that with you with photographs and details like you all enjoyed last year when I did this a few times.

Sisters and Brothers, may you, too, take the time to slowly appreciate what the Divine and human ingenuity have offered you in chocolate.

Comments