Create a Chocolate Holiday

Today, March 26th, is "National Create Your Own Holiday Day" so I have a challenge to all of  you, Sisters and Brothers.

I've been mentioning chocolate holidays and holidays we can say are related to chocolate now for a year on this blog.  Do a search under the label "Chocolate on the Calendar" and check it out.

Now come back here and suggest your own chocolate related holiday that we could celebrate next month in April, the one month there are no standard fun holidays related to our Sacred Substance.

Whoever has the most interesting, most unique, and and most fun sounding holiday will have their holiday idea promoted here in The Chocolate Cult.  This will decided by a vote of myself and our four Acolytes and announced by the end of March so we have plenty of time to plan and celebrate.

Now is your chance to impact thousands of lives and encourage the positive enjoyment of Chocolate.  Make your suggestions including not just a title for the holiday but also a suggested date.

Sisters and Brothers, may you, too, take the time to slowly appreciate what the Divine and human ingenuity have offered you in chocolate.

Comments

mavido79 said…
Hmmm, if I'm going to be judging, then I probably shouldn't submit any ideas, huh? Oh well, I do think this is a great idea and will probably come up with one or two just for my own amusement. I look forward to seeing what the cult members come up with.
I hpoe folks do post something. I want this to be interactive not just me preaching and preaching and preaching.