Top 3 Ways to Celebrate National Donut Day 2016

Friday is "National Donut Day" -- CELEBRATE!

You could celebrate in several ways.

#3 Buy a donut -- tons to places to buy them. Grocery stores, donut shops, bakeries. Do you have a favorite brand you love? Leave a comment and let me know what that is.


#2 Make your own donuts -- either traditional deep fat fry or baked. I do the baked myself, both mini and regular sized. In fact, I have a mini donut making machine because I love so much! Making your own takes time, yes, but you control the ingredients and the flavors.



#1 Free Donut! Yup, check around because a lot of places will have freebies to get you to come in and buy extra donuts. I got this yeast donut with chocolate frosting and mini candy pieces as a freebie using my Kroger Loyalty card.


How are you celebrating National Donut Day?

Comments