Museums of Chocolate

Some time back I read this article from Reuters India about museums around the world which are focused on the Sacred Substance: Chocolate.  Sadly your Chocolate Priestess hasn't been to any of these, I don't charge money for my reviews so so far The Chocolate Cult is pure fun and outreach to all of you.  But I tried to find out more about these museums so I could share some information with you.  I could find websites for 8 of the 10 museums mentioned in this article; two of them are branches of the same franchise so I'll give just one link which includes them all.

Below are the Museums with links to online information about them.  Sisters and Brothers, if you have been to any of these please leave a comments and tell us about your experience. In the future, if I get the money and can visit some of them, I'd share a detailed report with you all right here on The Chocolate Cult.

Schokoladenmuseum Köln

Musée les Secrets du Chocolat

Phillip Island Chocolate Factory

Choco-Story, The Chocolate Museum

Museu de la Xocolata

The Chocolate Museum

Candy Americana Museum

Chocolate Castle

So take a look and have  a few hours of fun at these sites.  Most have a lot of information and can be translated into a few languages.  Most have a good selection of photographs but a few have virtual tours as well.  If you have been to any of these, please leave a comment and let us all know.

Comments

mavido79 said…
Wow, I've been to a shoe museum but never a chocolate museum. Sounds like some wonderful places to visit if you're traveling.
Now if we only had the money to get to these places.