ThinkFun Chocolate Style

It isn't uncommon for us to look at non-food or non-drink items here on The Chocolate Cult because we sometimes receive kitchen items, books, or personal care items to test and write about. Every now and then we get a game that has some connection to chocolate as well so in honor of my family's weekly board game night, your Chocolate Priestess is going to review he ThinkFun! Chocolate Fix game which is part of their Brain Fitness series of games.  Since this is a game we're going to do a video review, very rare for us but we've done it before. It takes less than 10 minutes but please do watch and let us know what you think.



Chocolate Fix is a solo game so you don't need to worry about making time to play with your friends or family.  It is challenging much like a very small Sudoku puzzle but with visuals instead of numbers. I can't honestly test whether or not it helps your brain.  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments